Quality Management Systems
Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course – SSCE/QMSLAC
SGS Lead Auditor Course in Belfast, Northern Ireland
Duration: 5 days
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out audits of management systems against ISO 9001:2008, in accordance with ISO 19011. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of Standards
- interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- report on the audit in a manner that adds value to the organisation
This course meets the training requirements for certification as an IRCA quality management system auditor and comprises interactive sessions, workshops and role-play exercises. Participants are expected to have some understanding of the content, application and implementation of the ISO 9000 family of standards.
To book the course please contact Lynn
Tel: 028 9079 7914
course fees include training materials, course books (where applicable),
exam fees (where applicable), refreshments and lunch.
Mount Business & Conference Centre, Belfast is now the venue
for all our open courses; this is a first rate facility, helping
to enhance your training experience.
map of location of The Mount.